Footsteps of Angels

Com um passo lento e silencioso aproxima-se aquela mensageira divina,

Senta-se na cadeira ao meu lado, coloca a sua gentil mão na minha.

E ela olha-me e sorri-me com aquele olhar carinhoso e profundo,

Como as estrelas, tão imóveis e santas, que do Céu observam o mundo.


domingo, 5 de fevereiro de 2012

Eternal

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life." 
(John 3:16)

"My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me; and I give eternal life to them, and they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand." 
(John 10:27-28)
   
"For this reason I endure all things for the sake of those who are chosen, that they also may obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus and, with it, eternal glory."
(Timothy 2:10)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário