Footsteps of Angels

Com um passo lento e silencioso aproxima-se aquela mensageira divina,

Senta-se na cadeira ao meu lado, coloca a sua gentil mão na minha.

E ela olha-me e sorri-me com aquele olhar carinhoso e profundo,

Como as estrelas, tão imóveis e santas, que do Céu observam o mundo.


segunda-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2012

Better Than This


I heard the sound of your first breath,
A brand new life on your mother's chest;
A beating heart, expectant eyes,
On the first day of your life.
I saw you take your first step,
And I watched you run with no regret,
To chase your dreams and find true love;
And the best is yet to come...
 
Remember how you felt from across the room
When you realized someone had faith in you?
And the way your heart sang because you believed
That maybe you were worth something...

So come with Me;

I'll show you life better than this.
Come with Me,
And I'll show you love
You didn't know could exist...
I'll show you how to live.
Oh, I'll show you how to live.

Because I created your heart,

That makes you feel.
I am the Love that makes it real.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário