Footsteps of Angels

Com um passo lento e silencioso aproxima-se aquela mensageira divina,

Senta-se na cadeira ao meu lado, coloca a sua gentil mão na minha.

E ela olha-me e sorri-me com aquele olhar carinhoso e profundo,

Como as estrelas, tão imóveis e santas, que do Céu observam o mundo.


sábado, 19 de novembro de 2011

The Face Of Love



I've seen your face on stained glass, in colored lights,
In pictures of you looking to the sky.
You've been portrayed a thousand different ways…
But my heart can see you better than my eyes,
Because it's love that paints the portrait of your life…

I've read your words in the pages of your life,
And I've tried to imagine what you were like.
I may not know the shape of your face,
But I can feel your heart changing mine.
And your love still proves that you're alive…

You are the face that changed the whole world;
No one too lost for you to love;
No one too low for you to serve.
So give us the grace to change the world;
No one too lost for me to love;
No one too low for me to serve…

Let us see... Let us be your face… The face of Love.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário