Footsteps of Angels

Com um passo lento e silencioso aproxima-se aquela mensageira divina,

Senta-se na cadeira ao meu lado, coloca a sua gentil mão na minha.

E ela olha-me e sorri-me com aquele olhar carinhoso e profundo,

Como as estrelas, tão imóveis e santas, que do Céu observam o mundo.


sexta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2012

Jesus Reigns


Times are hard, times have changed.
Don't you say?
But I keep holding on to you.
It's hard to keep the faith alive day after day.
Leaning on the strength I've found in you;
You're the hope of all the Earth.

Far beyond what I can see or comprehend,

Etching your eternity in me.
Nations stream and angels sing, "Jesus reigns";
And every knee bows down.

You're the hope of all the Earth.

You are my hope, you are my strength.

You're everything, everything I need.

Carry on and I sing of how
You love us, and I love you now.
All the times that I start to sink,
You come and you rescue me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário